TD News and Publications
- Editor's Secrets: 10 Keys to Stronger Writing in 30 Minutes©
Overcome your writing headaches with Editor's Secrets! This essential guide reveals the "10 Keys" necessary to recognize and correct the most common problems encountered by business writers, students, and others who must communicate by the written word. Hailed as the Strunk and White of the 21st Century, this small, powerful book by authors Laura Winterroth and Bill Buckley offers an indispensable resource that you'll return to time and again.
"Read Editor's Secrets and feel like a writing dummy no more!"
John Kilcullen, founder of the For Dummies™ brand of books.
Bring our Dynamic Writing© training programs to your organization.
TiDbits on Writing
- TiDings, Winter 2014: Volume 16, Issue 1
- TiDings, Winter 2010: Volume 15, Issue 1
- TiDings, Winter 2009: Volume 14, Issue 1
- TiDings, Winter 2008: Volume 13, Issue 1
- TiDings, Fall 2007: Volume 12, Issue 2
- TiDings, Winter 2007: Volume 12, Issue 1
- TiDings, Fall 2006: Volume 11, Issue 2
- TiDings, Spring 2006: Volume 11, Issue 1
- TiDings, Customer Service Strategy: Special Issue
- TiDings, Coaching: Special Issue
- October 18, 2011: "Boost Your Listening Skills." Westchester Business Council, Antun's of Westchester, Elmsford, NY - 7:55 a.m. to 8:35 a.m. Speaker: Laura Winterroth (To register online: click here; to download a registration form to fax or mail: click here.)
- June 15, 2011, New York City: "Presenting with Confidence." KPMG, 345 Park Avenue - Heritage Center (Mezzanine Level) - 6:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. Speaker: Barbara Brown (To register, click here)
- February 18, 2010: "Editor's Secrets: Be Your Own Best Editor," Trumbull Library, CT: Laura Winterroth